CE's Photography: "Its Not Time Yet Daddy" Flower Girl Wedding Photography

The Graffiti Run Denver

Corbin Elliott Photography, Graffiti Run Photo Gallery Denver 2013 : Photographer Denver


Check out our new Vapor Shop Up In Vape, Vapor Shop Thornton Colorado


Google business Vapor Shop Up In Vape, Vapor Shop Thornton Colorado

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Its Not Time Yet Daddy" Flower Girl Wedding Photography


Photography, Canon XTi, Child Photography, Wedding Photography

Was a beautiful day for a Wedding a long time friend of the family is getting married, It was slightly over cast and perfect temperature for an outside ceremony. Of course I had my camera in hand ready to take pictures. Just minding my own business when my daughter (flower girl) and the little boy (ring bearer) she was walking down the isle with came strolling by arm in arm.
Seeing that I was taking practice shots, I caught this one with her telling me "It's not time yet Daddy!".



With out a second thought I replied "You are absolutely right Honey, It is not time. You have 20 or more years to go!"

This Photo is on Flickr as well.

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

No comments:

Post a Comment