CE's Photography: Cala Lilly Flower Photography DOF (Depth of Field)

The Graffiti Run Denver

Corbin Elliott Photography, Graffiti Run Photo Gallery Denver 2013 : Photographer Denver


Check out our new Vapor Shop Up In Vape, Vapor Shop Thornton Colorado


Google business Vapor Shop Up In Vape, Vapor Shop Thornton Colorado

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cala Lilly Flower Photography DOF (Depth of Field)

My wife was stuck back in the hospital again last week after the second surgery for Thyroid Cancer. Hopefully the Surgeon got it all this time. Not only is her re-occurrence of Cancer taxing on the family, but our littlest one decided a couple of weeks ago she needed to have appendicitis. So between the two of them I have gotten use to sleeping in hospital chairs.






Well family members always stop by when someone is in the hospital and usually give flowers. This is one of the Cala Lilly's that were dropped off. It has been awhile since I have taken any pictures so I felt it was time to do something.


Camera settings AV mode so I have control of the aperture. If I have not said it before (Will say it Now!!) I love my Nifty-Fifty!! with an 1.8 aperture setting I can get the blur and sharpness in all the right places. And it is great in most lighting situations. Even though it is a prime lens and requires a bit of getting use to if you are use to using zoom lenses.





Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
ma.gnolia squidoo newsvine live netscape tailrank mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

No comments:

Post a Comment